Yaadie is an online advertising website that enhances the way you do classified shopping. You will have the option to post ads for categories such as automobiles, real estate, jobs, services, and other items. We provide a listing for 12 Caribbean English-speaking countries around the world.
To register at Yaadie, please follow the steps listed below.
- Click the "Sign up" link on the Yaadie menu bar
- Enter the required form information
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided
- Click the Activation link in the email to verify your account
Yes, you must register to gain access to our free advertising service.
If you have forgotten your password, you may recover your password by doing the following.
- Click on the "Login" button at the top right-hand corner of the website.
- The login box will appear in our navigation section.
- Click on the "Forgot your password" link.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the "Recover Password" button.
- Your password has been sent to your email address. If you do not find it in your Inbox, please look in your Junk folder.
If you do not see the activation email in your inbox, check your junk mail.
After ensuring that the email has not been received, login to your account, and you will be sent to the where you can verify your email address. Click the Resend Verification Email.
If you have made sufficient attempts and waited a reasonable amount of time, please contact the Yaadie support at [email protected].
To change your password, please follow the steps listed below.
- Login to your Yaadie account.
- Select "Change Password" from the dropdown under your avatar at the top.
- Enter your current password, new password, and confirm the new password.
- Click on the "Confirm Change" button.
- Your password has now been changed.
Create Listings FAQs
Yes, placing any Yaadie ads for any category is free to any user. You have the option to set your ad expiration period (from 1 week to 6 months). Our classified ads may contain text and images. At the moment we each advertisement is limited to 6 images.
Yes, adverts are categorized and targeted to a country. This allows your advert to be viewed by the most appropriate customers.
After you have navigated to the page used to create a listing, you will see "Attach Image(s) of this item" under the Upload Images. You can either click on that box or drag and drop your images into the boxed area. Please allow some time for the image file to be uploaded.
Note: The maximum file size is 3Mb. Only jpg, gif, and png image file types are allowed.
Sign in to your account. Click on the "My Items" link from the user menu at the top right of the navigation bar. You will see a list of all your adverts. From the list of items hover over the one you want to disable/enable and toggle the switch to the desired status. A message will pop up to display the status of your advert.
Sign in to your account. Click on the "My Items" link from the user menu at the top right of the navigation bar. A list of all your items posted will be shown. Click the menu icon at the top-right of each item then click the Delete" link. A message will pop up to confirm that the item was deleted.
If you deleted your advert, it will be removed permanently.
Please note that you cannot edit your ad. If you need to change the details of your ad, please delete or deactivate your ad and create a new one.
The following are the top ways to increase the chance of getting a good response for your classified ads.
- After posting, feature your listing. This will put your ad on our home page and at the top of our search results for 1 week.
- Do a social boost. This will make your advert appear above all other ads except featured ads for 3 days. Your ad may even appear on our home page.
- Attach one or more pictures in your advert
- Make the title and description as detailed as possible. For example, "2010 Silver Honda Civic 10K miles" is better than "New car for sale"
- "Negotiable" ads receive better responses than "Fixed Price" ads. So, if you are flexible on price, make your ad negotiable
- Make it convenient for buyers to view or pick up the item for sale
- Specify where the item is located
Yes, we offer featured listing. Featured listing, will appear on our home pages and at the top of our search results for 1 week. On average, users experience an increase of 5 times more views for their listings.
Social Boosting is when the lister of an item sends a tweet about the advert they wish to promote. The tweet must be sent from the Twitter account attached to his or her Yaadie account and must then mention @YaadieCom in the tweet. We will then check for this tweet and apply the Boost. This will make the advert appear above regular ads for 3 days. Boosted Ads do not appear above Featured Ads.
Boosting ads helps the advertiser in two ways:
- They help to spread the word about the ad they posted.
- Their ad gets more views from visitors to our website.
Remember posting is free quick and easy. First, you must register by click in on the "Signup" link on the menu bar. Once that is complete and you have signed into your account, click on the "Sell it" link on the menu bar. You will be carried to the page where you can create a listing. Upload some images, complete the form and follow any additional instructions. It is important that you ensure your title is short and meaningful, you choose the correct category and a specific sub-category. Please note that the first image you add becomes the thumbnail of that listing. So make it a good one!
View Listing FAQs
The Quick Contact allows you to quickly and easily send messages to you the advertiser regarding their classified ad.
No, we don't have any other way to contact the lister/seller. It is possible the item was sold but he or she forgot to remove that listing.
Sorry, we cannot find listings that have been removed. The advert may have been removed because it has expired, the poster removed the item, or the listing was removed for violation of our rules.
If you are suspicious about a listing that you see on Yaadie.com, please submit a report using the Report form found on the listing page. We also review submissions of suspicious that are sent to our fraud email address at [email protected]. Your email should contain the URL of the advert in question and the reason for suspicion.